<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8866648?origin\x3dhttp://siaokia-lamer.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just had a dinner with janice, one of my very close friend in secondary school years.
Ate at this japanese coffee house (which I forgot its name).
Their food wasn't that bad.
Pity that I didn't get a chance to try out their famous unagi pizza.
Because our miss janice yeh had a very small tiny appetite.
Is okay, I'll get back one day to have another feast!
Well, after dinner, we headed to starbucks to chill.
Had the same usual drink.
Chatted almost 11 plus until my beloved friend wanted to go to the washroom.
End up walking towards mrt station and headed home.
Hahaha..
She was suggesting kbox, but I SERIOUSLY BROKE FOR THIS MONTH!!
Next time lah... (:

Well.. Really miss crapping with her.
Never forgets we always hang out at tampines mall during our secondary school years.
Always had yoshinoya for dinner on every friday.
Those memories, I will never forget.
And I didn't know she dislike dining at yoshinoya.
Oops.. So all along she was giving in to me.
Hahaha.. I mean, she could have tell me what..
Or maybe I'm too stubborn. :x
Chatted mostly on our secondary school common friends, which I don't remember most of them.
Hahaha..
Found out that actually many of them changes a lot.
And I mean physically..
Hahaha.. Shock of my life!
Anyway, great catching up with her. (:

And now I'm home, blogging using my BB on my comfy bed.
What's even better is that, I'M LEAVE TMR!
But not taking leave of the sake of taking leave.
Got something on tmr.. And I need a lot of luck.
God.. Please be my side tmr.
I really need your strength for that 2 hours tmr.
T.T
Please don't let me feel any pain..

Work really hard today so to complete my job for thursday meeting.
Thought I will have to take one whole day to finish.
To my surprise, I only took half a day! (:
Thanks colleague for the help.
If not I think I wouldn't be able to finish.
Whew.. (:

Alright.
Time for bed, even though I'm on leave tmr.
So?! I need my beauty sleep.
Night people!

BEEP-BOOPED@
11:49 pm

welcome! (:
J I N G T I N G
170290

exits
NYP Wushu.*
blogger.*
blogskins.*

christine.*
chiawei.*

jocelyn.*
jiayi.*

lewis.*
liyan.*

miaoru.*
melissakhah.*

naiyu.*

ruiying.*
ruiqi.*

shiping.*
sinye.*
shuyan.*

yutian.*

shank you!
Designer:Victoria(:
Base Codes:PRIDE.avenue:D
Background:dammblackrose
The cute little robot at the WELCOME area:Candied
Image:mr-boonshine
Hosts:BloggerPhotobucket