Wednesday, August 25, 2010
havent been wushu-active since the day i sprained my ankle.
even if i wore the MH shirt out, i still dont feel that i'm doing wushu.
and today is officially the 7th day that i've injured my ankle.
guess i shall try out with the jumps later at yuhua.
afraid that i may lost the feeling of tiao yue. :(
hope my standard wouldnt drop drastically.
*pray pray*
called the HR today to ask about the next notification.
and she told me it needs to take about 1 or 2 weeks.
uh ho. means i still have to nua at home for that period.
zzz...
how i wish work starts next monday.
I NEED MONEY!!! I WANT MONEY!!!
and most importantly, I WANT TO MAKE USE OF MY BRAIN!
letting my brain to nua isnt a good thing at all.
at times, i feel stupid. :/
niece awake.
got to take care of her now.
ciao.
BEEP-BOOPED@
7:46 am